Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ok, a New Strategy Here...

I am finding that trying to post my entire menu that I ate for the day is too overwhelming.
Writing down everything I eat, and then having to type it up in a daily post it just too time consuming. Doesn't sound like that much, but it's becoming a burden that is causing me to not want to post at all, and so then I slack off!
Not the way I want it to go, so I will instead just post a daily number of calories/fat eaten, exercise, and maybe a recipe or weight loss article here and there.
I think this approach will get me back on track - and that's the whole point, right?

So, Friday and Saturday, I didn't keep track of what I ate, only my exercise


Friday's Exercise
Ran 2.6 miles - 27:27
60 min Tae Bo

Saturday's Exercise
Ran 1 mile - 9:44
62 min Tae Bo

Workout Time for the Week:

6 Hours 17 Min

No comments: