Monday, January 18, 2010

Weigh In! 2 lbs Lost! And - #5!

Along with about an inch lost - collectively - off my ribs, upper arm, waist, abs, hips, and upper thigh, I managed to shed 2 pounds this week. I have to temper my exicetment though, because I realize that the first 2 lbs comes off the quickest for me. So, this week if I want to do a repeat of that, I'm going to have to buckle down and stick to the plan!

EXERCISE

2 miles 20:05

63 min Tae Bo



TOTAL CALORIES/FAT
1282/23


Here is the last installment of Top (5) Skinny Foods For 2010
By Joy Bauer, M.S., R.D., C.D.N.

5. Shrimp Cocktail: At around 8 calories a piece, shrimp are a fabulous source of lean protein, which helps rev your metabolism and keeps you feeling full for hours. Next time you dine out, start your meal with a shrimp cocktail appetizer. When you're eating at home, dunk your shrimp in this could-not-be-easier cocktail sauce recipe: simply combine 1 tablespoon ketchup with 1 teaspoon bottled horseradish
from Joy’s Healthy Bite

No comments: