Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ok, so yesterday was a complete bust . . . again

I didn't exercise, and I ate a ton of homemade caramel popcorn. So now I have two goodies that I must stay away from: Brownines and the before-mentioned popcorn.

So I have decided to do what I know works -
In addition to exercise and journaling what I eat,
I will not have any sweet treats until I reach my goal. (130 lbs).

I say "sweet treats" because I don't feel the need to hunt down and throw out of my diet everything that has a little sugar in it.

I will just stay away from the items that are mostly sugar, that make my appetite for more go wild and crazy.

I am not one that can eat good stuff like that in moderation. It's a good thing that I like to exercise, because that has held off a lot of cellulite (but unfortunately not all of it!)

So, starting today, I will not eat those yummy goodies that I've mentioned, nor others like them, from now until I can shed the lbs.

Wish me luck!

EXERCISE
2 miles 19:42
20 min Tae Bo

1297 calories/15.5g fat

1 comment:

Laura Dale said...

May I offer one suggestion to help you out... YOU NEED TO EAT MORE PROTEIN! All but one meal a day is nothing but carbs and although it gives you energy it does not feed your muscles! The weight you lose is probably muscle mass! If you add protein to EVERY meal you will not only feed those muscles you work hard to build but you will get the added benefit of slower digestion (not hungry as much), less cravings and increase your metabolism!

Here's a link to help you out

http://www.wikihow.com/Increase-Your-Metabolism