Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday: I Tanked Today... I WISH I Had Some Cucumber Tomato Salad on Hand!

. . . I started out the day OK, but my high-starch, sugary snack blew me off course. I don't even know my calorie/fat total for the day, but for sure I need to eat healthier tomorrow!

EXERCISE
37 min Tae Bo

BREAKFAST
Protein Smoothie - 270/0
SNACK
Corn puffs w/skim milk - 200/0
LUNCH
Polenta w/creamy tomato sauce - 252/9
SNACK
Baked sweet potato fries - 150/2
Sweet & sour dip - 100/0
DINNER
Fruit Smoothie - 160/0
SNACK
Rice crispy treats ???/??

3. Cucumber Tomato Salad: Thanks to their high percentage of water (95%!), cucumbers are low-calorie, high volume, and top-notch for weight loss! Slice up one whole cucumber plus a medium tomato, then toss with light vinaigrette or unlimited vinegar (balsamic or red wine is delish) plus 1 teaspoon olive oil. The entire salad has only 125 calories!

No comments: